There are a few items that season ticket holders should be aware of. For glass seating only, full season tickets are now the only option. In addition, children's glass seats are sold at full price. A $50 deposit per seat is required to reserve seats for those who choose any payment plan. The depoist is due upon the signing of the renewal contract.
Options for payment plans remain the same. However, the payment methods have changed. Cash and check payments will not be accepted, with the exception of the deposit and the one-time payment option. Only credit/debit cards will be accepted.
Once again, all accounts paid in full by July 15, 2015 will recieve and special jersey.
The price for a premium parking pass in the reserved front lot is now $210 which can be evenly divided across the payment plan associated with the account.
New benefits for season ticket holders have been added as well, and they are:
- Season ticket holder of the period. All are automatically entered every game and each winner will win a private meet and greet immediately after the game with 2 of their favorite players. Half season ticket holders will be enteredinto half the games
- One voucher per seat for one free stack of chuck-a-pucks
- One voucher per seat for three shirt-off-his-back raffle tickets. Half season ticket holders will recieve a voucher for one free raffle ticket
- Season ticket holder autograph session
- One season ticket holder commemorative puck per seat
"I wanted to make sure we give our season ticket holders the benefits that would rival any organization in our league," Harris added. "So we've added some new benefits to start and will continue to add more throughout the Summer."
Season ticket renewal forms can be filled out at any remaining games this season in the VIP room pre-game or at Fan Services during the game. They can also be filled out at the Ice Flyers' office located at the Pensacola Bay Center during normal business hours. Call 850-466-3111 with any further questions.