PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — UPDATE: The Escambia County fire chief has confirmed one person has died in the fire at Med Pro Solutions.
Multiple crews are working a fire at Med Pro Solutions Inc. off University Boulevard in Pensacola.
The call for the three-alarm fire came in at about 7:30 p.m. Monday. Units from the U.S. Navy, Escambia County, Pensacola and Santa Rosa County are working the scene.
A witness says the building is a finance and payroll building for the medical center.
This is a developing story. Stay tuned to WKRG News 5 for more information.
- Farmer Trivia: How many peanuts are in a 12-ounce jar of peanut butter?
- Farmer Trivia: What material makes up the majority of a one dollar bill?
- Mom gets 40 years in deaths of 2 babies thrown away in trash bags
- No criminal charges for deputies who shot man who fired rifle at ESCO deputies
- New road in Florida named after Trayvon Martin